Request a House Check


If you are going to be out of town for a period of five (5) days or longer, the Sammamish Police Department provides vacation house checks by sending an officer on random checks of your home while you are away. This service is available for City of Sammamish residents only.

Please download and complete the House Check Request form and return it to the listed address prior to your departure:

Sammamish Police Department

801 - 228th Avenue SE

Sammamish, WA 98075

You can mail it to the address above or email it to



Please Note:

  • For officer safety, we will not do a vacation house check if someone is staying on the premises.
  • The Sammamish Police Department will make every reasonable attempt to monitor your property during your vacation. However, circumstances may preclude us from performing this service on any day, any series of days, or perhaps, during the entire tenure of your vacation.