Request Case Details


If you would like more information related to a specific code case, please submit a Public Record Request to the City.

Your Public Record Request should include:

  • Address and parcel number
  • Code case number (if known)
  • The type of document you are requesting, photos of violation(s), notices mailed to property owners, outstanding invoices, canceled or incomplete permits, or repair agreements with the property owner.
  • Date or date range of documents being requested.

Code Response Map Coming Soon!