Beaver Lake Park
SE 24th Street @ 244th Avenue SE
Transferred to the city of Sammamish on January 1, 2003, Beaver Lake Park offers
opportunities for recreation, hiking, and exploring its 54 forested acres. In addition,
Beaver Lake is an attractive fishing spot.
Facilities include a large pavilion and lodge with ADA
accessible public restrooms on the north side; and three ball fields, a picnic shelter,
play structure, and restrooms on the south side. Unpaved hiking paths connect the
north and south sides of the park.
The Lodge at Beaver Lake is a Northwest log building,
which houses weddings, private parties and meetings. Discounted rates are available
to eligible community groups for use on during the weekdays and Monday through Thursday
From Issaquah / I-90
- Take exit #15 (Lake Sammamish State Park).
- Turn left and go over the freeway onto the Renton/Issaquah Road, which becomes SE
- Follow past Costco, the Fed Ex depot, and the 76/Brown Bear station.
- At the signal, turn left onto E. Lake Sammamish Parkway. Continue about one mile.
- Turn right onto SE 43rd Way, which becomes SE 228th Ave.
- Continue about 1.5 miles up the hill to SE 24th Street.
- Turn right at intersection of SE 24th and continue following signs to Beaver Lake
From Redmond / SR 520
- SR-520 East to Redmond/Fall City Road Exit (SR-202)
- Turn right at the end of the exit.
- Follow Route 202 for approximately 2.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Sahalee Way at the Gray Barn Nursery.
- Sahalee Way becomes 228th Avenue NE. Continue several miles past Sahalee Golf Course,
Sammamish Library, and Skyline High School.
- Turn left at the intersection of SE 24th Street and continue following signs to
Beaver Lake Park.