Pine Lake Park
228th Avenue SE at SE 24th Street
along the shores of Pine Lake, the wooded park offers swimming, boat launch, fishing
pier, and two new play areas. Along with these amenities there is also a baseball/softball/open
play field and a basketball court. Picnic facilities are plentiful and may be reserved.
Because of its central location and beautiful wooded setting, the park is host to
numerous community events, including the annual Summer Nights At The Park series
of music concerts, plays and outdoor movies.
Formerly a King County Park, this 16-acre facility was transferred to the city of
Sammamish after incorporation. Restoration projects completed to date include replacement
of restroom fixtures and the construction of two new play areas.
For further information about Pine Lake Park, please call (425) 295-0500.
From Issaquah / I-90
- Take exit #15 (Lake Sammamish State Park).
- Turn left and go over the freeway onto the Renton/Issaquah Road, which becomes SE
- Follow past Costco, the Fed Ex depot, and the 76/Brown Bear station.
- At the signal, turn left onto E. Lake Sammamish Parkway. Continue about one mile.
- Turn right onto SE 43rd Way, which becomes SE 228th Ave.
- Continue about 1.5 miles up the hill to SE 24th Street.
- Turn left into entrance of Pine Lake Park, immediately opposite Discovery Elementary
From Redmond / SR 520
- Follow Eastbound 520 until you reach the Route 202 Redmond/Fall City Road Exit.
- Turn right at the end of the exit.
- Follow Route 202 for approximately 2.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Sahalee Way at the Gray Barn Nursery.
- Sahalee Way becomes 228th Avenue NE. Continue several miles past Sahalee Golf Course,
Sammamish Library, and Skyline High School.
- Turn right at the intersection of SE 24th Street into the Pine Lake Park entrance.